Inverse Contracts Live
On 23 October we announced some important changes to our Futures contracts and Indices. As of 9 am UTC today, these are now live:
- USD-denominated Futures and Turbos have been re-listed as inverse contracts
- the contract size of XBT:USD contracts has changed from 1 bitcoin to 1 USD
- the contract size of XRP:USD contracts has changed from 10,000 XRP to 1 USD
- the contract size of XRP:XBT contracts has changed from 10,000 XRP to 1 XRP
- the XRP indices have changed from representing 10,000 XRP to 1 XRP
Any open positions have been converted according to the new contract specifications. This does not affect your profit or loss if you had any open positions.
A detailed overview of the product changes is available here.
We are excited to share our new website, featuring a cleaner design. Additionally, the trading interface has been optimized for performance. In the meantime, we have been working hard on a new trading interface which will come live in just a few weeks. Stay tuned!
Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any comments or questions.